TECO TK-3000 Aquarium Chiller
Item number : TK-3000
Manufacturer : Teco
Recommended Aquarium Size up to 750 gallons (up to 2839 litres)
Horsepower: 1/2 HP
Minimum Flow Rate: 793 gallons per hour (50 lpm)
Maximum Flow Rate: 1057 gallons per hour (66.7 lpm)
Minimum set point: 32°F
Maximum set point: 95°F
Net pull-down in an 86°F room: 9°F cooler (790 G aquarium size)
Net pull-down in an 86°F room: 39°F cooler (210 G aquarium size)
Titanium heat exchanger
Set-point in °C
Heater an UV in option (combination of 1 to 4) *
UV sterilizer in option
Made in Italy
1 year warranty
- Additional information
TECO TK-3000 Aquarium Chiller
The TECO TK-3000 Aquarium Chiller is the next generation of TECO’s flagship SeaChill™ aquarium chillers
Used by consumers and professionals for over a decade. The TECO TANK is the result of one of TECO’s most ambitious and comprehensive redesigns of the SeaChill aquarium chiller to-date. New changes include an increase in cooling efficiency and improved usability, functionality and durability.
Efficient Cooling Technology
Internationally-recognized high-end compressors and titanium coaxial heat exchangers provide high performance, low energy consumption and low noise levels (most of the noise comes from the fan rather than the compressor).
The setting of functions is intuitive and the temperature detection is accurate, resolution 0.1°C/0.2°F. The setting range is 0°-35°C (32°F -95°F) and there is a closed loop temperature control system with high accuracy and extremely tight differential (0.5°C/1°F). Displayed temperature is in °C or °F and there are security alarms.
Solid and durable structure designed to guarantee near perfect protection against corrosion. Rotatable in-set water connections, rotatable exhaust conveyor, and smaller form-factor helps facilitate placement of chiller in confined spaces.
International Protection Marking IPX4 (Water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect).
There are 4 compartments in the Teco TK-3000 aquarium chiller. In the compartments you can put any combination of heaters and UV to fill the 4 spaces.
- The inlet and outlet pipes are recessed on the edge of the unit, enabling the chiller to be placed flush against the wall, ideal for smaller spaces.
- The chillers also include a magnetized air filter which can be removed and cleaned with ease.
- All of the TANK Chiller lines have an Aluminium structure making them strong and lightweight.
- Teco placed the probe in the inflow pipe to make sure that the temperature measured is the actual one from the tank, which hasn’t been cooled yet. This is one of the reasons why we did not notice a drop in temperature on the display shortly after turning the chiller on. If the probe was located in the outflow pipe, it would read a lower temperature shortly after the chiller is on, but it would not be the same as the temperature in the tank. This could lead to frequent on/off cycles of the unit without an actual lowering of the tank temperature.
Ambient temperature range: 32 – 100 °F (5°C – 38°C)
Power: 120V-60Hz; 6.5 A;
In/Out Water Connection: 1″ (25 mm) tube diameter
Cooling capacity: Watts chilling capacity ( Btu\h)
Heating capacity: 1 to 4 elements (400 to 1600 watts)*
UV capacity : 1 to 4 lamps (14 to 56 watts).*
Compatible with salt water
Maximum Pressure: 14.5 psi (1 bar)
- RoHS Compliant
- Compressor thermally protected
Weight: 92.6 lbs. (42 kg)
Dimensions: 15.5″ x 23.6″ x 25.59″ H
* TK-3000 has four compartments to insert any combination of heating elements or UV lamps.
|Dimensions||73 × 50 × 65 cm|
|Maximum Water Pressure||
Optional (1 to 4 lamps)
Optional (400 to 1600 W)
120V-60Hz, 1 phase
|Type of chillers||