Free Shipping Policy: Subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions set forth below, Aquabiotech Inc. offers free Standard Ground Delivery* on orders of goods placed through our website. This Free Shipping Policy only includes final delivery to the Continental Canada. EXCLUSIONS: The Free Shipping Policy does not apply to the following types of orders and/or goods:
- Orders the total dollar value of which is under $1,000.00 (CAD).
- Orders or delivery of goods in connection with repair services, warranty items and/or returns.
- The following branded product lines and/or product categories: (1) tanks; (2) drum screen filters; (3) radial flow settler; (4) bioreactor; (5) gas control column; (6) low head oxygenators; (6) vacuum degassers; (8) Oxy Tower goods; (9) fish pumps; (10) pressure-packed columns; (11) commercial carbon filters; and (12) propeller-driven bead filters (13) Verus pumps.
- Shipments to remote locations where customary Standard Ground Delivery Rates are not available through the carrier.
- Rush Delivery (as described below).
- Goods procured through a formal quote from Aquabiotech in connection with a project bid proposal, tender or other related solicitation.
*The Aquabiotech Free Shipping Policy DOES NOT cover, and Aquabiotech shall not be responsible, for obtaining customs clearance for the goods, broker fees, customs duties, taxes (including but not limited to sales, use, PST and HST taxes) and fees.
Orders not qualifying for Free Shipping: For price quotes on shipping charges for all other orders for goods which do not qualify for free shipping, including international shipments, please contact a Contact Center team representative at Call 888 933-0303. Shipping charges may include process and handling fees.
Customs Clearance, Taxes, Duties, and Fees: When ordering goods from Aquabiotech, whether such order falls under Aquabiotech’ Free shipping Policy or otherwise, the customer is responsible for assuring the goods can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The recipient of the goods will be the importer of record and must comply with all laws, rules, and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of Canada may be subject to import taxes, sales, use and value-added taxes, and customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance, including obtaining a customs broker, must be fulfilled by the customer. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Delivery Information: For phone orders, in-stock conditions will be indicated for each product.
Rush Delivery: For additional charges and fees, 3-Day Service, 2-Day Service, Next Day Service, and USPS Express are available.
Factory Direct Shipping: Aquabiotech currently does not provide online tracking for drop-shipped packages, but we can provide an estimated delivery date upon request.