TECO TK-1000 Aquarium Chiller
The new TANK® chiller line is the next generation of TECO’s flagship SeaChill™ aquarium chillers—used by consumers and professionals for over a decade. Recommended Aquarium Size between 60-200 gallons (227-757 litres)
Add optional TECOnnect WiFi module
Add optional 400W heater kit
- Additional information
TECO TK-1000 Aquarium Chiller from the new TANK® chiller line is the next generation of TECO’s flagship SeaChill™ aquarium chillers
Used by consumers and professionals for over a decade. The TECO TANK is the result of one of TECO’s most ambitious and comprehensive redesigns of the SeaChill aquarium chiller to-date. New changes include an increase in cooling efficiency and improved usability, functionality and durability.
TECO TK-1000 Aquarium Chiller integrate an Efficient Cooling Technology
Internationally-recognized high-end compressors and titanium coaxial heat exchangers provide high performance, low energy consumption and low noise levels (most of the noise comes from the fan rather than the compressor).
The setting of functions is intuitive and the temperature detection is accurate, resolution 0.1°C/0.2°F. The setting range is 0°-35°C (32°F -95°F) and there is a closed loop temperature control system with high accuracy and extremely tight differential (0.5°C/1°F). Displayed temperature is in °C or °F and there are security alarms.
Solid and durable structure designed to guarantee near perfect protection against corrosion. Rotatable in-set water connections, rotatable exhaust conveyor, and smaller form-factor helps facilitate placement of chiller in confined spaces.
International Protection Marking IPX4 (Water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect).
- The top of the chiller is adjustable and allows for the airflow to be positioned in one of four ways, front, back or either side removing the hot air away from the chiller,
- The inlet and outlet pipes are recessed on the edge of the unit, enabling the chiller to be placed flush against the wall, ideal for smaller spaces.
- The chillers also include a magnetized air filter which can be removed and cleaned with ease.
- All of the TANK Chiller lines have an Aluminium structure making them strong and lightweight.
- Teco placed the probe in the inflow pipe to make sure that the temperature measured is the actual one from the tank, which hasn’t been cooled yet. This is one of the reasons why we did not notice a drop in temperature on the display shortly after turning the chiller on. If the probe was located in the outflow pipe, it would read a lower temperature shortly after the chiller is on, but it would not be the same as the temperature in the tank. This could lead to frequent on/off cycles of the unit without an actual lowering of the tank temperature.
Horsepower: 1/4 HP
Minimum Flow Rate: 132 gallons per hour (8 lpm)
Maximum Flow Rate: 211 gallons per hour (13.3 lpm)
Minimum set point: 41°F
Maximum set point: 95°F
Net pull-down in an 86°F room: 9°F cooler (250 g aquarium size)
Net pull-down in an 86°F room: 39°F cooler (55 g aquarium size)
Titanium heat exchanger
Set-point in °C or °F
Ambient temperature range: 32 – 104 °F (5°C – 38°C)
Power: 120V-60Hz; 3.7 A; 440 Watts
In/Out Water Connection: 3/4″ tube diameter
630 W chilling capacity
Compatible with salt water
Maximum Pressure: 8.7 psi (0.6 bar)
- RoHS Compliant
- Compressor thermally protected
Weight: 43.4 lbs. (19.7 kg)
Dimensions: 12.2″ x 12.2″ x 18.03″ H (310 mm x 310 mm x 458 mm H)
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 62 cm|
|Maximum Water Pressure||
|Type of chillers||
120V-60Hz, 1 phase