- Additional information
This Metromax i Stationary Post MX63P is made of corrosion-proof polymer with Microban antimicrobial production for long-lasting durability and protection against bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi! This post is numbered every inch for simple shelf adjustment and boasts a 1″ adjustable leveling foot to compensate for uneven floors.
Metromax i Stationary Post MX63P offers lifelong durability – the strength of steel and a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion. Shelves are built of advanced polymers with type 304 stainless steel corners. Posts are all-polymer. Removable polymer shelf mats and smooth surfaces promote easy routine cleaning and protect packaged supplies from unwanted damage. Ideal for general wet or humid environments, walk-in coolers, sterile areas, and chemical storage.
- Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection is built into every shelf mat and touch points – A Metro Exclusive. Microban antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and fungus that cause odors and product degradation.
- Easy-to-clean: Lift-off polymer shelf mats wash easily by and or in dish machines.
- Robust shelves are designed to function in stationary, mobile, track systems, and wall mount configurations.
- Standard 1” (25mm) shelf adjustment assures no wasted space.
- Sectioned, vented (open grid ) and one-piece solid mat options available. Solid mats have a built-in ships edge to help contain spills.
- Reinforced MetroMax i dunnage shelves offered increased weight capacity. Shelves up to 48” (1219 mm) long: 800lbs. (363kg) evenly distributed. 60” (1524mm) long shelves: 600lbs (272kg) evenly distributed.
- Strong shelving units have maximum weight capacities up to 800 lbs. (363 kg) per shelf and 2000 lbs. per stationary unit (evenly distributed).
- Longitudinal Beams and Posts: Pultrusions — continuous glass fibers and thermoset resin composite with built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection.
- End Beams, Adjustable Foot and Socket, Shelf Wedge Connector: reinforced nylon.
- Shelf Mats: Polypropylene with built-in Microban antimicrobial product protection.
- Post Cap and Center Beam Cap: High-density polyethylene.
- “S” Hook Tab Hole Plug: Vinyl.
- Collar and “S” Hook: Type 304 Stainless Steel.
- Bonding of Longitudinal Beams to End Beams: High temperature polyamid adhesive and stainless steel screws.
- Continuous Temperature — MetroMax i® can be used continuously within a range of -20/120° F (-29/49° C) with intermittent exposure to 212° F (100° C) for cleaning.
|Dimensions||9 × 8 × 159 cm|