At AQUABIOTECH INC., we are committed to protecting and ensuring the confidentiality of the personal information we collect during our activities. As any business relationship is based on trust, our customers can expect the utmost rigor and transparency in our business practices.
What is personal information? This is information about a natural person that allows him to be identified, such as his name, address, or telephone number, etc.
- Contact information
- E-mail address
- Identifying Information
- Account Number
- Information we hold about you as an authorized representative, director, officer or shareholder of a company or institution.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We use and disclose your information to:
- identify you, update your information and verify the accuracy of the information provided.
- assess your eligibility for products and services or ensure that the advice, products, and services we offer, or purchase are suitable for you.
- establishing, managing, administering, and maintaining the requested products and services.
- conduct research and data analysis to generate statistics, improve our products and services, and develop new ones, including by analyzing information collected by our website.
- Personalize your customer experience, including through analysis of your profile, transactions, and other information (including that collected by our websites and mobile applications) to:
- get to know you better and understand your needs.
- target and personalize products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you and your situation.
- better advise you through the analysis of your needs and preferences
WHO WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Sharing your information with others for legitimate purposes is sometimes necessary. This may include, for example, mandatory disclosure by law, necessary to protect your interests in the event of fraud or to allow you to participate in a program with a partner or to provide services to you on our behalf. At all times, we are committed to limiting the information to what is strictly necessary and to obtaining your consent, when required.
We ensure the integrity, security, and confidentiality of your information. Under no circumstances do we sell customer lists to third parties.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
This Policy applies only to our services and website. This Policy does not extend to websites, products or services provided by third parties. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices of these third parties and encourage you to review all third-party privacy policies before using any third-party websites, products, or services.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER AND HOSTING
FORMS AND INTERACTIVITY
Your personal information is collected through forms, namely:
- Website registration form.
- Information and submission form.
- Order form.
WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED IN THIS WAY FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Order tracking
- Information / Promotional offers
RIGHT TO OBJECT AND WITHDRAW
We are committed to offering you a right to object to and withdraw your personal information.
The right to object is understood as the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned at the time of collection.
The right of withdrawal is understood as the possibility offered to Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list.
TO EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS, YOU CAN:
Our Chief Privacy Officer is responsible for these practices within AQUABIOTECH INC. If you have any questions about this policy, you can write to him at the following address:
936, route 141 N.
Coaticook (Quebec) J1A 2S5
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 819-849-4440
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- SSL protocol.
- SET (Secure Electronic Transaction) protocol is a protocol specifically designed to secure Internet credit card payment transactions.
- Access management – authorized person.
- Access management – data subject.;
- Network monitoring software.
- Data backup.
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of security by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always some risk when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
We are committed to complying with the legislative provisions set out in: Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector, CQLR, c P-39.1