Titanium Heat Exchanger for 25 Ton condensing unit (300 k BTU)
The Ti-HXU 35D, is designed for large aquatic exhibits and holding systems; this industrial grade heat exchanger features titanium U-tubes within a 10-inch diameter PVC shell that is 10-feet in length. As the entire front end of the U-tube exchangers is made of titanium it is well suited for direct expansion cooling applications in harsh environmental conditions, for indoor or outdoor use. Aluminum mounts can be supplied for mounting on floors or on walls. May be purchased fully insulated for added efficiency.Get Quote
- Additional information
- Entire front end made of titanium.
- Rotalock connections for direct expansion and condenser applications rotate 360 degrees ensuring easy installation and exceeds industry standards.
- 3” PVC pipe water inlet and outlet in 10 ” insulated PVC shell.
- Baffles direct water flow, increasing efficiency.
- The flange and U-bundle can be unbolted and removed for inspection or cleaning without opening refrigerant side.
- The flange plate and connections are titanium eliminating corrosion caused by heat or the environment.
- Manifold connections are titanium available in FNPT or made to accommodate Rotalock fittings with or without isolating valves.
- Direct expansion for freon.
- Can be linked together for use in larger applications.
- Fitted with 1/2″ titanium sensor well .
|Dimensions||330 × 40 × 47 cm|
|Maximum Water Pressure||
|Type of chillers||
120V-60Hz, 1 phase