UNBSJ – Marine Laboratorytony
|Institution:||University of N.B. in Saint-John|
|Location:||Saint-John, New-Brunswick, CANADA|
|Contact:||Dr. Rémy Rochette,|
|Laboratory name:||MARINE LABORATORY|
|Water temperature:||5° to 15° C|
|Number of REBF systems||5|
|Type of rearing tanks||6-Pack aquariums, aquabioLab Wet table, Arctic Zebrafish systems, Tide simulators|
|% water recycling||99.9%|
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR WET LAB DESIGN SERVICES
- Eases in the development of consensus within the project team
- Increases the chances of maximizing the return on investment in developing a versatile and flexible laboratory as you benefit from our 30 years experience in the design and making of wet lab equipment.
- Endorses measures and equipment that protect fish health, meet CCAC guidelines, and promote experimental success
- Saves appreciable time for your architectural and engineering consultants
- Facilitates the tendering process
- Reduces equipment installation time
- Considerably reduces the risk of error during all phases of the project.
Aquabiotech also makes well-integrated, state-of-the-art wet lab equipment. For those who choose to purchase our equipment, you’ll certainly benefit from the optional detailed drawing service we offer. As illustrated in the figure to the right, the exact position of air, water, oxygen, glycol, electricity, and intranet outlets will be indicated with elevations to scale for each lab room where our equipment is to be located.
The connection detail, with the position of our control panels, is also provided several weeks before equipment delivery. Your team has then ample time to set these outlets at their optimal location before the arrival of the equipment.