Multi-Tank systems feature numerous small rearing tanks (1-L through 9-L). These control-integrated units cover a wider range of key experimental factors. They can recreate arctic-like conditions down to tropical, and much more.
High quality and extremely flexible, Aquabiotech’s equipment comes with highly professional service. Customer oriented, our sales team is dedicated to walking you through each step into designing the right system for your needs.
Advantages and Benefits
Your needs are met perfectly!
Aquabiotech builds high-quality systems, fully customized, that are engineered to meet your exact requirements and specifications, such as extreme environmental conditions:
- Very cold water: water chilled down to 1°C;
- Hypoxia: dissolved oxygen maintained down to 1 mg/L in rearing tanks;
- Inters tidal conditions: rhythmic fluctuations in salinity or water temperature);
- Creation of temperature checks: rapid increase or decrease in water temperature;
- Parasitology studies: Filtration down to the micron level (e.g. for bio-containment studies)
- Many tank configurations can be laid out to meet most requirements;
- Flexible tubing enables configuration changes instantly and easily;
- The system can operate with fresh and seawater;
Accurate results every time!
The Enviro-Monitron enables precise control over water parameters, such as:
- Water temperature (cooled or heated at specified rates);
- pH manipulation;
- Dissolved oxygen manipulation;
- Salinity manipulation;
- Photoperiod simulation;
- The unique combination of one standpipe per shelf with ball valves for each tank allows for constant and stable flow to fish tanks
Take a look at some of some of our customized units.
These are designed to:
- The Monitron’s Central Server includes is connected to the Internet for remote access. Should there be a problem, our electronic technician can troubleshoot quickly without travel costs;
- Pressure relief valves add security by bypassing the filters to maintain constant flow through the tanks;
- Pressure sensors let you know when filters need cleaning;
- AquabioLab’s unique control and monitoring system automatically prevents water temperature to change too quickly;
- All systems are mounted on high-strength industrial grade fiberglass and plastic stands, with built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection;
Quick start up and easy to use!
- The AquaNit™ Trickling Biofilter activated before delivery. This unique aquabioLab feature saves a tremendous amount of biofilter maturation time and protects your fish against ammonia peaks during the first months. It will also save you money by reducing in-house technical man hours;
- Every system is thoroughly tested in our facility before shipment to eliminate any start-up downtime;
- Self-cleaning, high-quality polycarbonate tanks;
- The system can be quickly dismantled for the cleaning of waterways;
- Drainage pipes are located at an angle to ease debris removal and enable visual checks and cleaning access;
- Located at an angle to ease debris removal, drainage pipes are 2 inches in diameter and cut open for cleaning access and visual checks. This feature prevents the build-up of sediments in drainage pipes that reduce water flow. It also prevents dissolved organic matter from building up in the system, keeping water cleaner.
- Critical replacement parts are quickly available if needed, buy everything direct!