|Custom-designed unit with a vacuum column to strip oxygen out of effluent. Control precisions of ± 0.1 mg/L DO;|
- Four treatment conditions (oxygen concentration of 2, 3 and 4 mg/L) will be run simultaneously with 10 replicate tanks (9 litres / tank) for each treatment;
- The temperature of the water is controlled at 25ºC ± 1ºC by an titanium electrical heater;
- This water is distributed with four pumps among the replicate tanks directly from the head reservoir (control treatment condition) or via the vacuum reservoir.
- For each treatment conditions, a Monitron control precisely the water flow at 125 ml/min.
- 0% recirculated water;
- Electronic controller and monitoring system (RF network included): 4 Enviro-monitron® each with:
- 1 DO probe,
- 1 temperature probe,
- 1 flow detector,
- 1 conductivity probe,
- 1 central computer,
- Temperature and oxygen injection controlled;